Tips for Candle Care:

 For an optimal burn keep candle wicks trimmed to a minimum ¼”.  Cutting the wick too short can cause the flame to drown.
 Never leave a burning candle unattended. 
 Candle wax has a memory.  On your very first burn, allow a full melt pool across the whole top of your container.  This can be helpful to avoid tunneling.  
 Uneven burning can be caused by drafty conditions. Try moving your soy candle to a draft-free location if you experience uneven burning. 
 Any candle in a container should not be lit for more than 4 hours at a time, and then allowed to cool completely before re-lighting. Burning a soy candle for longer than the recommended time could cause the glass to become over-heated and crack.
 Travel Tins or any other metal containers will become hot. Be sure to protect the surface of where the candle will be placed. 
 For less smoke upon extinguishing, extinguish the wick by dipping it in the wax. Use a specialty wick dipper, skewer, spoon or other long item to dip the wick in the wax pool. Be sure to straighten the wick afterwards so it’s ready for the next session.
 Keep away from children and pets.

Why Soy? 

 Soy is a natural wax made from soybeans
 Eco-friendly, renewable, American grown, sustainable, & carbon neutral
 Burns with zero petro-carbon soot; unlike paraffin wax
 Burns slower and longer than traditional paraffin wax
 Biodegradable and water soluble 

Characteristics of Soy:

 After burning your soy candle, you might notice rough, bumpy tops.  This does not affect the performance of your candle.  This is caused when the hot wax in the melt pool cools and solidifies at an inconsistent rate. This is a feature of soy wax, and not a sign you did anything incorrectly or anything being wrong with the candle.  This feature is a sure sign that your candle is made from 100% soy wax without toxic additives.  Some candles that are marketed as soy candles are not are soy blends that include paraffin wax.  
 Frosting can occur on your candle.  It looks like white spots on your candle.  It is a natural byproduct of natural wax and in no way affects the burn ability or fragrance of a candle. It is caused by tiny crystal growth that forms on the top and sides of the wax.

You have successfully subscribed!
ico-collapse
0
Recently Viewed
ic-cross-line-top
Top
ic-expand
ic-cross-line-top